My full name is Katandy's Calypso Moon Newman, but my friends call me Newman. I was born on September 9, 2007 in Severna Park, Maryland. I am a boxer by trade. I was supposed to be a fawn female but M&D fell in love with me at first sight and "settled" for a brindle boy. I live in a little podunk town called Brushtown with my little older brother Roger, a French Bulldog, and my baby sister Thelma Lou, an English Bulldog. I am a registered therapy dog and enjoy visiting local nursing homes. Life is good!
My interests include:
- Gutting stuffed toys
- Speed racing
- Chasing squirrels and bunnies
- Peanut butter and cheese
- Rolling and biting my brother as if he were a Jolly Ball
- "Best in Show"
- "Air Bud"
- "Homeward Bound I and II"
- "Hop on Pop"
- "Green Eggs and Ham"
Favorite Vacation Spots:
- The Outer Barks, North Carolina
- DSA Blue Ridge Mini Camp in Swanton, Maryland