Saturday, September 19, 2009
Ahoy mateys, did you know that today is Talk Like a Pirate Day? Roger and I threw together this list of classic pirate pickup lines for our fellow buccaneers trying to get some booty.
- Have ya ever met a man with a real yardarm?
- You’re drinking a Salty Dog. How’d you like to try the real thing?
- Avast, me proud beauty! Wanna know why my Roger is so Jolly?
- How'd you like to scrape the barnacles off of me rudder?
- Let's get together and haul some keel.
- That’s some treasure chest you’ve got there!
- Pardon me, but would ya mind if I fired me cannon through your porthole?
- Wanna shiver me timbers?
Friday, September 11, 2009
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Peanut Butter Carrot Cake
- 1 cup of whe
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of shredded carrots
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1 egg
- Mix flour and baking soda together.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into greased cake pan (preferably bone-shaped), but an 8 inch round will work.
at350° for 30 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Puree cottage cheese in blender for icing.
ate with peanut butter and carrots.
Monday, September 7, 2009
Sandy the Conqueror