Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Flower Power

In an earlier post, I promised you pictures of Dad's glorious gardens, which are rapidly expanding and encroaching upon my backyard. Quite frankly, I'm not real thrilled about losing prime real estate to a bunch of begonias and banana plants, but Roger, on the other paw, loves the cover that the prospering plants provide him. I must admit that the munchin's low center of gravity works to his advantage while manipulating the many obstacles, including benches, bird baths, and boulders. However, with my lightning-like speed, I own the little cement head when we're out in the open terrain.

We hope you enjoy the virtual tour of our gardens. If you're in the area, feel free to stop in for a personal tour. But of course, if spontaneity isn't your style, drop me a note at newmanontheblock@gmail.com to schedule a tour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I actually really looked at this date's blog. Fantastic!

And great pictures guys although I had seen those before.... Your M gave them to me while I was sick. They cheered me up!

xxxooo
Aunt Lisa