Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Secret is out!

Many of you are probably familiar with the children's book series "Where's Wally" that challenges its readers to find the character Wally who is hidden in a group of people. Just in is a photo submitted by one of my loyal fans, Secret, Amity Hall's What Happens in Vegas, that reminded me of those hidden picture puzzles found in Highlights magazine that I usually read in the waiting room at the dentist's office. Can you find the buried brindle boxer?

Secret slumbers among her fuzzy friends

BTW -- Secret is the sister of my sweetheart, Peanut. While I'm a one-woman kind of guy, Secret comes in as a close second.

Secret when she's not playing hide and seek

1 comment:

Beth Downey said...

What brindle boxer?? Where?? I cant find it!! DARN! LOL!