Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Testing One, Two, Three

Make no bones about it, I'm not one to complain about my health. However, as many of you might know, I've been a bit under the weather as of late and it has absolutely nothing to do with that blasted groundhog, Punxsutawney Phil, seeing his shadow earlier this month!

While I am on the subject of rodents, I must say that I was starting to feel like a guinea pig with all the tests that were being run on me. When it comes to testing, M&D agree that I am a quick study. As a matter of fact, they have high hopes of me getting accepted into an Ivy League school whereas they're coaching Rog in the direction of a vocational technical school.

Well, after receiving the results of my latest test, which I failed miserably, M&D's hopes for me getting into Harvard or Yale may have become a little daunted. Thank Dog it was the World Cultures Urine test that I bombed and not the STD test for brucellosis. In the dog show world, having a sexually transmitted disease is as equally humiliating as Hester Prynne being forced to wear the letter "A" on her chest in The Scarlet Letter!

Anyway, I'd just like to say thanks for all your well wishes and let you know that I am on the fast track to recovery. As a matter of fact, I have been running limitless laps around Roger on the back forty acres while yelling "Na-ne-na-ne-boo-boo, you can't catch me!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll see you tomorrow evening my sweet boy!!!

xxxooo
Aunt Lisa