Saturday, December 4, 2010

Bake This

While I haven’t baked homemade K-9 cookies for awhile, I seem to have some free time on my paws since Mom had our calendars professionally printed this year. So I am pleased to tell you that we will be selling homemade K-9 Christmas Cookies this year. We baked our first batch of Gingerbread man shaped cheddar cheese cookies today, which had the house smelling delightful and even had M&D drooling. While not from Wisconsin, they are both cheese heads, so I guess I get it naturally. Swiss, Cheddar, Bleu. There isn't a cheese I've met that I don't love.

Cheddar Cheese Gingerbread Man Shaped K-9 Cookies Fresh From the Oven

As always, there will be an assortment of tasty flavors and shapes. The cost is $3 per Baker’s Dozen with the proceeds benefiting Adopt a Boxer Rescue and Dog Scouts of America – which will get me one step closer to earning my Dog Scout Community Service Badge.

Wishing you and your family a Happy Holly-day Season.

No comments: