Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy Dawg!

Today is Daddy Dawg's birthday. I won't reveal how old he is because he looks so young that you wouldn't believe me if I told you. Suffice it to say, he would be Methuselah in dog years.

Happy Birthday from your favorite pack ~ We love you!

The Triple Threat with Dad this summer

Paprika with little grand-spices, Trent and Kayla

From these pictures taken a few months ago, do you think that Dad looks like Methuselah? I say "Absolutely not!" For Dog's sake, I hope that I inherit the "Fountain of Youth" gene that he did and still have a full head of hair when I'm 8 years old. In any event, cast your vote today as to whether you think Dad looks like Methuselah! 

Methuselah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm.... WHO IS THAT HOT OLD GUY?? LoL LoL :)