Monday, September 9, 2013

Happy Birthday to me!

Today I turned 6 years old. Not looking to bad for a middle-aged Boxer if I must say so myself. Actually, with all the compliments that I've receive on my good looks and ripped bod, I really don't have to. Sure, I've started to get a little grey around the ears, but what's a guy to do  ̶  break out a black Sharpie to cover it? Don't laugh, I've seen it done at dog shows already.

Newman on his 6th Birthday

Speaking of dog shows, Mom and I will be at the upcoming American Boxer Club Regional Specialty being held in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania from October 7-11, 2013. The week-long fierce "Battle for the Best Boxer" will commence with "Celebrate the Boxer Day" on Monday, October 7. We hope that you can join us for a fun-filled day of educational activities for all, including a Triathadog course, an AKC Sanctioned Boxer Puppy Match, a costume contest and ice cream social.

Also on tap for the day is an educational handling seminar with none other than Diego Garcia, professional handler of "Scarlett the Boxer," one of the most winning  ̶  not to mention beautiful  ̶  Boxer bitches in the country; DNA testing for degenerative myelopathy; and a Breeders Forum on "The Boxer Head," one of our most defining attributes. Check out the schedule below:


No comments: