Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fan Mail

While Blogger.com allows anyone to post comments directly on "Newman's Notes," I often receive private fan mail at my personal e-mail account which I thought would be nice to share with my readers from time to time.

This one comes from Spencer, a 14-month old Labradoodle, who had this to say about my homemade cookies that he received as a token of friendship from my cousins Hannah and Cooter:

Dear Newman - I sure am enjoying those tasty treats that you made to benefit the American Cancer Society. I am rewarded with one when I am a good boy, which only happens once a day or so. We all enjoy your Web site and the pictures of your friends. You sure are one handsome feller. Thanks again.

Your pal - Spencer McCoy

Spencer pictured at 5 months old

No comments: