Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Premature E-postulation

Having turned one-year old last week, it seems as though I am entering a new stage of life. During vacation, I heard Mom exclaim, "OMG, he's ambidextrous! He's not just lifting his right leg but also his left one and christening anything and everything in sight, including bushes, fire hydrants, and even his little brother when he's under the gun, so to speak."

I also overheard M & D discussing my blog posting yesterday. The conversation went something like this:

Dad: Well, it looks likes Newman experienced a definite case of premature e-postulation, today.

Mom: Oh, no. What happened?

Dad: He published the "Double Trouble" post before adding the callout balloons.

Mom: Not a grave error, but hopefully one that he can avoid in the future. I know what a perfectionist he is and how hard he tries to keep his fans up-to-date with cutting-edge news and photos. He'll probably lie awake tonight in bed beating himself up over it.

Dad: Don't worry. I'll talk with him tonight and tell him to not sweat the small stuff. I'll also reassure him that premature e-postulation is a natural response that happens to a lot of adolescent bloggers.

Mom: Thanks. I'm sure we'll all sleep better tonight.

After getting some technical help from my IT Department, I added a few comments to yesterday's photos. So if you haven't seen the captions, you might want to revisit the "Double Trouble" posting.

No comments: