Sunday, June 12, 2011

Post-beachtum Depression

Well, we have been home from the beach for almost a week. It seems that the Bullies are definitely suffering from Post-Beachtum Depression. All the clinical signs are there. Droopy faces. Lying around on the couch. Not wanting to get out of bed. And on and on ...

Paws-a-tively Miserable

Roger clearly misses the attention of having crowds of people paw all over him. I guess I can't really fault him. He's French after all. But the pawing that he misses most is his daily morning massages by his private masseur Monsieur Jeffrey.

Roger on the Masseuse/Dining Room Table

Thelma Lou was such a little water bug that she clearly misses that activity. After coming off the beach on the last day and having a bevy of young studs ask if they could have their picture taken with her, a little bit of stardom has gone to her head, too.

Couch Intervention Needed for Thelma Lou

I told both of them to "Lighten up, Francis. We're going back at the end of the summer for two weeks! This was just a teaser week to kick off summer — even though we really do know it's still spring.

So what does Thelma Lou do to relieve her post-beachtum depression? Like a lot of woman, she shops, of course. She said, "If we are really going back to the OBX in September, then I cannot be seen in the same bathing suits that I wore in May! I must get a special one to wear on 9-11!" Like anydog really cares. Although I am her brother, I can confidently say that the onlookers are admiring her figure and not the suit! BOL! (Bark Out Loud!)

Stars and Stripes Fur-ever

In any event, I'm just as happy as a clam to be back in good ol' Pennsyltucky. I just go with the flow — whether that means doing outdoor activities like hiking in the woods or swimming in the ocean. I'm pretty much just an all-around happy camper.

Going with the Flow

2 comments:

AUNTIE CAROL said...

FRIGEN ROGER LOOKS LIKE HE'S GETTING READY TO BE SOON HANNA LECTOR'S NEXT MEAL LMAO!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Auntie Janice loves Thelma Lou's new swim suit!