Friday, March 7, 2014

Happy Birthday to my Cousins

Ripkin and Maddux Richwine

Happy Birthday to my cousins, Maddy Moo and Riparoo, who are celebrating their 2nd birthday today. We're glad that Aunt Kelly couldn't decide which one of you was cuter so she adopted you both from Pet Match Maker. Good decision! You certainly made a nice addition to her zoo!


Obviously, Lily aka Phyllis, thinks she's a comedian. I'll tell you what's not funny is when that little black and tan ankle biter latches on to Mom's pant leg when she walks in the door. What is it with little dogs and the 'tude? Granted, the first year of her life was more than a little ruff having to fend for herself, tied out in the cold, but that's all behind her now. I'm thinking that the next time I go visit Aunt Kelly it's going to be with a colossal size wrench to adjust her attitude a bit.

 Daisy Mae

And then there's Daisy Mae. How could you not love a face like that? 

No comments: