Thursday, April 24, 2014

A "Ruff" Day

It was a rather "ruff" day here in the Knowlton household. Besides looking after my brother and sister, one of my primary household duties is keeping a vigilant watch out for the UPS and FedEx delivery trucks. With all the stuff that Mom orders online, I'm on a first name basis with the UPS and FedEx drivers. Mr. FedEx even allows me to get into his delivery truck to help him find our packages.

On Duty

Today, however, I was thrown monkey wrench when a Penske moving truck pulled in the driveway. Being the helpful hound that I am, I went out to see if I could lend a paw by giving the guy some directions. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Mr. Penske was at the correct address and was delivering Dad's metal pegboard that we ordered him for Father's Day.

Metal Pegboard by Wall Control.com

In addition to the Penske delivery, I also had two other deliveries to log. I don't know about you, but I always feel better after I blow off a little steam after a "ruff" day. And there's nothing like doing a couple of full bore zoomies around the backyard to clear the air.

No comments: