Monday, April 14, 2008

CSI: Brushtown - Premiere

It's the wee hours of the morning. The local law enforcement are at a loss, so they call in CSI Crime Dog, Newman on the Block, to investigate the heinous crime.

Not a pretty scene. As a matter of fact, it's down right butt ugly. An orange male orangutan, approximately one day old (delivered by Drs. Foster and Smith via FedEx the previous day) has been beheaded and poly fill brain matter is splattered all over the crime scene.

To make matters even more gruesome, the primate's eyes had been plucked out and laying next to the body (#2), and the voice box squeaker had been ripped from his throat (#1). The "Diva Dog Beanie Bone" left lying at the crime scene (#3) leads Newman to believe that it's some Pic'N'Knees, Pappy-Own, or Maltese Falcon trying to frame a Boxer for the brutal attack.

All evidence has been bagged, tagged, and sent to the lab for further analysis. Stay tuned next week for more developments as the case continues to unfold.

3 comments:

Bonster said...

Dear Newman,
We have not met yet, but my mom tells me about you. I just wanted to let you know that the same thing happens at my house. I am 11years old and part boxer with the brindle color and still have not figured who comes and destroys my toys.

It must be my sisters, Momma and Missy which are of the feline ancestry. I still cry every time this happens to my new toys.

Please let me know if you find out who the culprit is.

Good Luck,
Your new friend,
Yogi

Angela D said...

HE HE HE...When is Grisham coming??

Aunt Lisa said...

Newman,

You be a good boy. I hope to see you again real soon!

Love,
Aunt Lisa