Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Who let the cat out?

I know that my first birthday is still almost 4 months out, but you know Mom and how she has to plan ahead. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if she has her own funeral arrangements planned. Mom was so excited that she couldn't keep the secret in the vault until September and let the "cat out of the bag," so to speak.



In any event, last night she and Dad went on-line and booked the place (Just Chillin') where we'll be celebrating this milestone of my life. Just Chillin' is located a few miles south of Whalehead which, in case you are wondering, is no relation to my cousin, Big Head.

Quite frankly, I would have been perfectly content with having a few friends over for cake and ice cream, renting one of those giant jumping cages, and playing American Gladiators.

Although I really don't know what to expect, I have seen dozens of pictures of BR having a grand time on the sandy beaches in the Outer Barks. I can't wait to build sand castles, chase seagulls, and catch ghost crabs whatever they are.

Thanks M & D!

No comments: