Sunday, March 9, 2008

Groom Newman Day


Today I turned 6 months old and I weigh 44 pounds. How am I going to celebrate? After I get a pawdicure and shave my whiskers, I think that we are going shopping. I hate to admit it, but I heard M & D mention one of the bad words that was forbidden in the house when I lived with Aunt Lee for fear of getting my mouth washed with soap. You guessed it -- PetSmart!

I beg Aunt Lee to forgive me. She owns and operates "All for the Pets" located in Severna Park, MD which is too far of a drive for fish. Mom wants to get a few more glass catfish for her tank and since we live in the sticks that's really the only place buy them. I do also support a locally owned and operated pet store where I purchase my Candidae food and other natural treats.

Yesterday, I visited my Uncle Rat B@$t@rd and Aunt Nancy. I tried playing with my two cock-a-poo cousins, Hannah and Cooter, but neither one was in the mood. I think that Hannah might have been suffering from PMS because she turned up her weasel face lip and snarled at me. It was a fun visit anyway.

As you can see from the above photo of me in my pretzel imitation, yesterday's events took the wind out of my sails. That's saying something considering the set of sails I have!

2 comments:

Beth Downey said...

Hi Newman, by far you have the most entertaining and interesting blog I have ever read! I certainly know where I can go for a smile or a chuckle and it is a great place to get a pick me up! Thank you so much for sharing your life experiences!! They are truly enjoyed!! :)

Newman said...

Aunt Beth, Thank you so much for the compliment. Mom thinks it's important that I express myself in writing. Your thoughtful words of encouragement help keep me motivated.