Friday, March 28, 2008

The Three Amigos

This evening, I finally got to meet the three amigos - Yogi, Phineas and Lindy Jean. Although Mom didn't let me off my leash inside the Hertzler crib, I think that our first encounter went rather well considering that they are a pack of pussies. Lindy Jean took a swipe at me. But what do you expect? She's a bitch. Wait. I think that term only applies to female dogs - not felines.

Of course, while Mom and Aunt Pee were chewing the fat and sucking down an outdated ice-cold Coors Light, Aunt Pee Wee put Dad to work pruning her honey suckle vine because she couldn't reach the top of the five foot trellis without dragging out a step ladder. Keep in mind that while Aunt Pee would not think of dishing up her cats an outdated can of food, she never flinched about serving M & D an expired beer. Honestly, with friends like that, who needs enemies?

I'm most certain that she acquired the nickname "Pee Wee" because of her sawed-off-shotgun-like stature. I understand that there's another vertically challenged Law School employee, whom I've yet to meet, known as "The Little Commie." Lord only knows the origin behind that one.

No comments: