Tuesday, March 4, 2008

New Man on Campus

More "new" stuff to report. I spent the first full day with Dad doing guy stuff. After watching the Flyers stink up the ice and lose yet another game in a shoot out, we visited nearby Dickinson College campus and did some girl and squirrel watching.

I think that if I'm going to be hanging out on Dickinson campus, I definitely am going to have to get one of those cool iPods.

Of course, our adventures on campus didn't come without a lesson on the leash. In addition to working on the command "heel," I learned how to safely cross the street by employing the "Stop, Look, and Listen" theory explained in Pedestrian Safety 101.

Since I'm a good ol' country boy, Dad made me sit at the corner of the square in down town Carlisle for the duration of four light cycles to expose me to the various sights and sounds of the city so that I won't be freaked out.

I wish I had a penny for every time a passerby commented about how well behaved I am. Heck, I'd probably have enough to get that iPod I want so badly. Until then, Dad told me that I can use his cell phone to download tunes.

1 comment:

Angela D said...

How fun...is he on 4 - 12? Can't wait to meet him!